Revision as of 20:01, 3 July 2020 by TCAWiki (Created page with "== Requirements == * Your control panel must be accessible using a domain or subdomain. == Get your API key, client id and client secret == * Go to https://developers.google....")
- Your control panel must be accessible using a domain or subdomain.
Get your API key, client id and client secret
- Go to https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v3/quickstart/js You only need to follow step 1. You do not need to install Python 2.4.
- Click on "Enable the Drive API". This will give you the client id and client secret.
- Click on "Create API key". This will give you the API key.
- Log in to your control panel. Go to System > Settings > Google Drive.
- Enter the client id, client secret and API key.
- Enable it.
- Click on games and select the games that have access to this feature.
Configure the consent form
- Log in to with your Google account at https://console.cloud.google.com/