File System Permissions
Specify permissions for sub administrators, resellers and users. Each user type can have different permissions depending on your requirements.
- By default the following extensions are blocked
- Add permissions by file name
- Specify permissions for specific files and extensions. Specify more than one file by separating them with ; Wildcards are supported. For example: app.exe;mod*.dll;game*.dll;pak?.pk?
- Add permissions by file path
- Specify permissions for relative path to files. Wildcards are supported. Specify more than one path by separating them with ; For example: images\*.png;logs\*.log
- images\*.png will only apply the permissions to files with the png extension inside the images directory.
- Add permissions by sub directory
- Specify permissions to a relative directory. Specify more than one path by separating with ; For example: server\cfg;server\dll
- Grants permissions to read files and list directories.
- Grants permissions to write files, , create directories, rename files and directories.
- Grants permissions to delete files and directories.
- Read files
- Grants permissions to read files.
- Write files
- Grants permissions to write files.
- Rename files
- Grants permissions to rename files.
- Delete files
- Grants permissions to delete files.
- List directories
- Grants permissions to list directories.
- Create directories
- Grants permissions to create directories.
- Rename directories
- Grants permissions to rename directories.
- Delete directories
- Grants permissions to delete directories.
Deny access to all files and directories that match the specified criteria.