Convert SQLite Database to MySQL
Convert your Database
You can convert your SQLite database to MySQL using the tool available at General Settings > Tools.
- Install MySQL on your master server.
- Create an empty MySQL database and user.
- Go to General Settings > Tools. Select "Convert SQLite Database to MySQL".
- Enter the required information and click on Execute.
- After the process completes run the configuration utility and configure TCAdmin to use the MySQL database and restart. http://x.x.x.x:8880/Interface/Config/Default for MVC and http://x.x.x.x:8880/Interface/Configuration/Default.aspx for ASP.NET
If you get an error about missing tables uninstall any modules that you have installed. Then install them again after converting the database successfully.
Configure Remote Servers
After you have configured your master it is recommended that you enable remote db connections. Go to Server Management > Remote DB Connections. Enter the information required to connect to the database there.
Generate a new ConfigUtility.config for each of your remote servers. Place it in the remote's Monitor folder (/home/tcadmin/Monitor or Program Files\TCAdmin2\Monitor) and restart the monitor. It is recommended that you start the monitor in console mode first to make sure it connects to the database correctly.