TCAdminConsoleWrapper.exe reads the output of a console application without redirecting. This is useful if the process crashes with 'Control console's output' enabled. Make sure 'Control console's output' is disabled in the game settings.
- Copy TCAdminConsoleWrapper.exe from Program Files\TCAdmin2\Monitor\Tools to the game server's folder. You may use an additional game script to do this.
- Create this batch script for the after started event with "Execute as the service's user" checked.
start TCAdminConsoleWrapper.exe -pid=%ThisService_Pid% -output=console.log -followcursor -max
- In the game's web console configuration:
- Web Console Output Source: Log file
- Log File: console.log
- If the game allows writing commands in the console:
- Web Console Input Source: Console commands
Save and click on update existing services.
You can run TCAdminConsoleWrapper.exe without a command line to see all available parameters.