From TCAdmin 2.0 Documentation
Themes allow administrators and resellers to specify custom colors, style sheet, header and footer.
To create a new theme go to System > General Settings > Themes > New.
- The path where the theme files are located.
- Theme Owner
- The user that owns the theme. Specify "System" to create a top level template.
- The name shown in the themes list.
- Page Title
- The prefix added to the page titles.
- This theme is selected automatically when the control panel is accessed using this hostname.
- For example your reseller can create a hostname panel.resellerdomain.com. When you access that hostname the theme will be selected automatically.
- The hostname must resolve to the control panel's IP.
- Logout Url
- The url where the user is redirected after logging out. leave blank to use the default url configured by the administrator.
- Default reseller theme
- If checked, a copy of this theme is assigned to the reseller when it is created. It can still be disabled if you don't want it to show up in the themes list.
- Disable this theme if you don't want it to show up in the themes list.
- If the user has not selected a theme, the default theme is used.
- Theme Options
- Specify custom colors and images for the theme.
- Specify custom CSS, header and footer.
Using Custom Icon Images
To use custom images you need to recreate the same directory structure under the theme's folder.
- For example
- The url to the Users icon is: http://127.0.0.1:8880/App_Themes/Default/Images/ControlPanel/MenuIcons/Base/Users.png
- Create this directory structure with your custom image. Make sure the tcadmin or TCAWeb user has permissions to read the file.
- Windows: C:\Program Files\TCAdmin2\ControlPanel\User_Themes\1\00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001\Images\ControlPanel\MenuIcons\Base\Users.png
- Linux: /home/tcadmin/ControlPanel/User_Themes/1/00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001/Images/ControlPanel/MenuIcons/Base/Users.png
- Resellers: Since resellers don't have direct access to create the directory structure you can export your theme, create the directory structure in the zip file and import it again. Only image and CSS files are allowed.
Note: For this to work you also need to create the 16x16 and 24x24 icons. For example Users16x16.png and Users24x24.png
Resellers can have their own themes. You can specify the maximum number of themes a reseller can have in the role settings.